For successful selecting of the fitting size, we recommend to measure yourself and check our size charts.
How to measure yourself?
For calculating the size it is necessary to measure volume of your bust, waist and hips. Measuring is done with minimal clothes on, usually in underwear, and with tailor’s meter.
- Bust: Measure around fullest part and leave your hands hanging beside your body
- Waist: Measure around the waistline
- Hips: Put your legs together and measure around the widest part of hips.
|EUROPSKE VELIČINE||OPSEG GRUDI||OPSEG STRUKA||OPSEG BOKOVA|
|EUROPSKE VELIČINE||OPSEG PRSA||OPSEG STRUKA||OPSEG BOKOVA|
- Body – body size is the length of the baby (e.g. body size 64 means that the baby is 64 cm long)
- T-Shirt – T-Shirt size regards the child’s years (e.g. T-Shirt size 8 is for a average kid 8 years old )